Wednesday 18 April 2012

It's cold outside, and I have a cold....

Well, not much to say other than this weekend held potty training going full steam ahead for R, and we're doing pretty well at that, but thanks to naked toddler time, she's come down with a cold. (Gotta love a kid who knows how to access the patio with ease) and passed said cold onto Miss A, and me. Last night was rough, because Miss A got sick enough to throw up... 4 times. 5 outfits later, I took her to the hospital ER to make sure she was ok. I don't want to have to go through what we did with Rose back in November when I hadn't even been home after a week in the hospital myself, and she had gotten so sick that she needed to be hooked up to an IV, all because we couldn't keep her hydrated.

Good news is, Miss A will be just fine... but I do have a lot more laundry to do all of a sudden, and the smell of baby barf is one that I don't find too appealing. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment