Saturday 14 April 2012

Friday the 13th strikes?

So, Friday the 13th.... I am normally not one to be superstitious in the regards to that day, more so I am towards my Cancuks and the playoffs, but still. I was showing the sitter a few things, and while grabbing some socks for miss R, my 2 year old, somehow I hit my forehead on the corner of the table. Yeah, you heard me... forehead makes contact with corner of table. At first, I thought I was ok, till I felt like I got something fluid wise on my head, to only discover I was bleeding from there.Mind you, this is all going on about 45 mins before I have to be at a Tupperware party with my gear and such, and I also had to take wee miss A with me too. My husband said that I was "smart" and a few other jabs at me, meanwhile I am standing there hoping I don't need stitches. 

Luckily, I do not need stitches, and everything seems to be doing better. My forehead though is tender where the contact with the table was made, and I feel slightly more silly for it even happening. I am just happy that there was no extreme bleeding or stitches needed. I have been in and out of hospital way too much in the last well, 8 months if you count giving birth to Miss A in August. I do on the other hand, have a headache, but that can also be accounted to Miss R and Miss A both waking up a few times in the middle of the night. Miss R couldn't sleep in her bed for some reason, so off to Mommy and Daddy's bed for her. Miss A at 4am discovered she can pull herself to standing in the crib, and kept doing so for a half hour. So, I am sitting here with my first big cup of tea in hand, and something to eat before mommy duties call with due haste, and trying to type this all out.

Hopefully in the next couple weeks, I can get a couple more Tupperware parties booked, and go from there. Some extra cash flow would be great. Now, where did I hide that bottle of Motrin.... my head is hurting rather badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment